MAKING FRIED BANANA (Pisang Goreng)
- 1 ripe black-skinned plantain or 4 small finger banana (make sure that the banana is sweet)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 6 Tbs. flour
- a pinch of salt
- vegetable oil for deep frying
STEPS / INSTRUCTION :
- Place flour in a deep mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle of the flour, and add egg, sugar and salt. Add water little by little. Whisk vigorously until batter is evenly smooth for coating and not too thin. If it is too thin, add more flour.
- Peel plantain or banana and cut in half lengthwise and then cut again with 4-inch width. Dip into batter to coat generously.
- Heat oil in a wok or deep fryer until moderately hot. Place coated plantain or banana in the wok or deep fryer and fry slowly until golden brown and crispy. This usually take approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove bananas from oil, drain on paper napkins and dry well.
- Serve while still warm
THE QUESTION :
- How many ingredients of making fried Banana?
- Mention the material of making fried Banana?
- What should you do when the material already to complete?
- What is the function of tea spoon?
- Why the sugar must be 1 tea spoon in making Banana?